The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of Administrative Assistant.
- To provide support in daily office operation
- To perform administrative duties
- To maintain proper filing and record updating
- To provide secretarial support
- To take up special projects as assigned by the Senior Management
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the HKCEE; or Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the HKDSE Examination, or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ related working experience
- Good command of Chinese and English languages
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
Salary will depend on qualification and related working experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, current and expected monthly salary to The General Secretary, HKPC& SAPD (Address: Unit 141-148, G/F, Block B, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.)
or email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) on or before 14 February 2018
For those who do not receive our reply after one month from the date of the application deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.