The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of Programme Officer.
- To work closely with Head Coach of sports which are in the Pilot Scheme for Elite Vote Support System for Disability Sports to ensure their training and competitions effectiveness;
- To plan and coordinate the long-term development pathway of assigned sports including but not limited to training programmes, local competitions, overseas competitions, venue bookings, recruitment of athletes and coaches, etc.;
- To prepare annual operation budget of assigned sports with respective Head Coach;
- To monitor development progress of assigned sports and recommend ways to enhance quality of programmes;
- To keep abreast of international development of assigned sports;
- To work closely with respective coaches and athletes and understand their needs in training;
- To take up special projects as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Post-secondary qualification, Sports/Physical Education/Recreation or related subjects is an advantage;
- A minimum of 4 years working experiences;
- A team player with passion and willingness to learn new scope of knowledge;
- Able to work under pressure and strong forward planning skills;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong passion in sports is a definite advantage;
- Irregular working hours required.
Salary will depend on qualification and related working experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, current and expected monthly salary to The General Secretary, HKPC& SAPD (Address: Unit 141-148, G/F, Block B, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.)
or email (email@example.com
) on or before 13 March 2018
For those who do not receive our reply after one month from the date of the application deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.