The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of Development Officer.
- To plan and coordinate a master plan in youth development programme with specific targets of increasing local representative in the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games;
- To identify and recruit new athletes from relevant sources such as schools; rehabilitation centres; clinics and related organizations, etc.;
- To implement together with the Programme Team a target oriented talent identification programme in selective sports;
- To monitor and ensure the effectiveness of the interface of training continuum;
- To understand world-wide Paralympic Movement and make necessary programme changes to cope with international development;
- To take up special projects as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Post-secondary qualification, Sports/Physical Education/Recreation or related subjects is an advantage;
- A minimum of 4 years working experiences in related field;
- A team player with passion and willingness to learn new scope of knowledge;
- Proactive and good insight;
- Able to work under pressure and strong strategic planning skill;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong passion in sports is a definite advantage;
- Irregular working hours required.
This post may be subvented by the LCSD.
Salary will depend on qualification and related working experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, current and expected monthly salary to The General Secretary, HKPC& SAPD (Address: Unit 141-148, G/F, Block B, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.)
or email (email@example.com
) on or before 13 March 2018
For those who do not receive our reply after one month from the date of the application deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.