The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of Assistant Accounting Officer.
- To handle full set of accounts
- To perform daily accounting functions and month-end closing;
- To assist in preparing financial management reports and schedules;
- To assist in annual audit;
- To assist in implementing policies being laid down by the Association;
- To assist in handling personnel matters;
- To take up special projects as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Higher Diploma or above in accounting discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant accounting experience;
- Proficiency in MYOB and Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated, team player, attentive to details and be able to work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese languages;
- Previous working experience in sporting organizations is an advantage.
Salary will depend on qualification and related working experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, current and expected monthly salary to The General Secretary, HKPC& SAPD (Address: Unit 141-148, G/F, Block B, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.)
or email (email@example.com
) on or before 18 June 2018
For those who do not receive our reply after one month from the date of the application deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.