The Hong Kong Paralympic Committee & Sports Association for the Physically Disabled (HKPC&SAPD) is the national member of International Paralympic Committee (IPC) with the vision of Enabling Hong Kong Paralympic Athletes to Achieve Sporting Excellence. The HKPC&SAPD is inviting candidates with strong passion in Paralympic Movement to apply for the post of Administration Officer.
- To provide full spectrum of administration functions and support, including but not limited to office procurement, maintenance of office equipment, facilities and premises, to ensure smooth operation of the Secretariat Office
- To manage archives and records
- To maintain systematic filing system and membership database
- To assist in implementing policies being laid down by the Association
- To prepare notice, memorandum, correspondence and meeting documents etc.
- To provide secretarial and administrative supports to Senior Management and Programme Team
- To assist in handling Executive Committee Affairs and Constitutional Affairs
- To assist in handling personnel matters
- To supervise and provide guidance to the Administrative Assistants
- To take up special projects as assigned by the Senior Management
- A university degree/advanced diploma in Business Studies or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ related working experience
- Strong command of oral and written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, ability to handle multitask and work under pressure
- Supervision skill and team work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
Salary will depend on qualification and related working experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund and Medical Insurance will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, public examination results, current and expected monthly salary to The General Secretary, HKPC&SAPD
(Address: Unit 141-148, G/F, Block B, Mei Fung House, Mei Lam Estate, Shatin, N.T.) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) on or before 25 October 2017
(For those who do not receive our reply after one month from the date of the application deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful)